Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other fishing enthusiasts.

Forums Forums Percy Priest Lake Ethanol free gas

  • Ethanol free gas

    Posted by jard on March 4, 2017 at 3:50 am

    I launch at four corners 80% of the time and fate sanders the other 20%. Where can I find ethanol free gas? In west KY, almost every station near KY lake has it. I cant seem to find it here. I’m driving from Brentwood if that helps.

    Brian replied 7 years, 2 months ago 10 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • hollobar1

    Member
    March 4, 2017 at 4:23 am

    If you do a search on the Internet “Where can I find ethanol free gas near (put the location here) the search should provide gas stations that have it. I did this using Hendersonville as my location and came up with 2 or 3 gas stations.

  • davidwise

    Member
    March 4, 2017 at 1:48 pm

    “Pure” gas stations have 100% gas. We have one in Franklin on Columbia Ave. and there’s one on Nolensville Rd. north of Old Hickory Blvd. I’m sure there are others. That’s where I get my boat gas.

  • ilike2fish

    Member
    March 4, 2017 at 2:00 pm

    There’s an ethanol-free gas station on Trousdale near the corner of Trousdale & Harding Place off I-65 next to the Mapco. That’s pretty close to Brentwood.

  • Deleted User

    Deleted User
    March 4, 2017 at 2:29 pm

    Little brothers shell station in Brentwood across from Corkys carries it.

  • bullyville615

    Member
    March 4, 2017 at 8:52 pm

    E-Mart Gas station on Enon Springs in Smyrna , close by Smyrna Walmart .

  • jard

    Member
    March 5, 2017 at 4:20 am

    Thanks for all the recs. Found a good one. Gils Market right near right off the intersection at Jefferson Pike and Nissan Drive near weakly rd. 100% pure gas on every pump and they have credit card readers and leave the pumps on 24/7 so you can fill up even if they are not open.

    Now for one near four corners.

  • crkaeser

    Member
    March 5, 2017 at 1:35 pm

    Jared, the Shell station in Brentwood has ethanol free gas. It’s on the front island, the blue pump. Then, if you take Concord all the way to Nollensville Road, right on Nollensville. There is a gas station on your right past Burkitt that has Ethanol free gas. Filled up there yesterday. It’s a hole in the wall gas station, almost looks run down.

  • jard

    Member
    March 5, 2017 at 4:34 pm

    My office is about 400 yards from little brothers shell. I go in there all the time just to chat but never new they had ethanol free gas.

  • doug-timmons

    Member
    March 29, 2017 at 2:28 pm

    Big Charles premium gas is ethanol free

  • tbone

    Member
    March 29, 2017 at 9:13 pm

    Gil’s market in Smyrna has non ethanol

  • crkaeser

    Member
    April 3, 2017 at 3:47 pm

    Where is Big Charles Gas Station?

  • Brian

    Administrator
    April 4, 2017 at 4:32 am

    lowry/murfreesboro rd between murfreesboro and Smyrna

Log in to reply.

s2Member®