Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other fishing enthusiasts.

Forums Forums Percy Priest Crappie Coordinates Setting brush piles

  • fishin58

    October 15, 2017 at 12:17 pm

    I would go to the Corps of Engineers office at the dam.They will issue you a permit and you will fill out a form that lets them know what type of material you are using.I do not know if their is any type of fine if you get caught without one,but it is better save than sorry! The corps number is 615 889 1975

  • japinson

    October 15, 2017 at 6:52 pm


  • Brian

    October 16, 2017 at 5:53 pm

    That’s correct. I would call the US Army corps as well. There are certain criteria to be met.

Log in to reply.