MemberOctober 14, 2013 at 8:03 am
The results for fishing on Fri., 10/11:
1) Mouth of Stewards Creek = saw a little bait activity and had a few strikes, but no hook-ups
2) Mouth of Cove with Water Ski Course = again some bait activity and once in awhile a fish would break the surface, but only a few strikes & no hook-ups
3) Small Cove to the left of cove with the water ski course near Stewards Creek = lots of bait activity, worked the left bank until it got too swallow to go farther towards back of this cove, one or two strikes only
4) Worked way back out of the above cove, then fished right bank until reaching the point where the cliff turns on the point near the boat ramp at Stewards Creek Rec. area = a few strikes, more bait activity, but no hook-ups
5) Move to the cove behind Fate Sanders Marina worked the North bank all the way to the back of the cove = results on strikes & no hook-ups
All and all a nice day to be on the lake, but fishing was way harder than we expected, we will try again on Monday, 10/14.