Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other fishing enthusiasts.

Forums Forums Percy Priest Lake Fall Options :: Opinions needed. Re: Fall Options :: Opinions needed.

• philip-nichols

October 19, 2013 at 2:31 am

Great plan for the fall!!! I went this morning and it was tough I don’t think the fish have relly recovered and got back in a consistent pattern since the cold from that just came through. The fog was ridiculous this morning didn’t clear until 11 am. I started with a buzz bait for first few hours this morning and they wouldn’t touch it!! Water temp was 70 consistently found Few shallow areas that were 68-69. Didn’t see any fish even trying to feed on surface until the sun came out around noon and couldn’t get them to hit anything. Caught a descent fish in 3 ft water on a brush hog and only caught 2 more the rest if the day fishing a fluke on shallow water that dropped deep quick. I think the fish are gonna go nuts any day now and can’t wait!! Saw fish on graph schooling on bait in 10 ft of water threw rattletraps and didn’t even get a nibble. Once the fish get back in a groove it should be awesome!!

s2Member®